Junior Research Fellow jobs in Lucknow for M.Sc / M.Tech at SGPGIMS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Apr 30, 2021 10:08 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||SGPGIMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for ONE post of JRF in the DBT funded project "Identifying therapeutic targets for blocking infection of highly pathogenic SARS-CoV-2 at an early stage: Developing novel screening assay with minimal bio-hazard risk" purely on temporary basis.
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow (01)
2. Qualification: MSc/MTech or equivalent degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Life Sciences/Microbiology /Biophysics or Masters in Allied areas Of Biology/Life Sciences with 60% marks or equivalent grade with valid CSIR-UGC NET-LS DBT-BET-Category-ll /GATE or equivalent examination
3. Desirable Qualification: Candidates with biomedical research experience and expertise in Mammalian cell-culture techniques / Molecular biology from reputed Institute/ University will be given preference
4. Emoluments Rs. 31,000 / - per month + HRA
General Terms And Conditions
1. The position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. Ibe initial appointment will be for one year which can be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents and availability of funds.
2. The post can also be terminated with one month notice from either side. Those appointed to this position will not have any claim for regularization of their employment. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. No Accommodation will be provided. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. The Director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/selection without assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed candidates will be notified via email regarding interview
How to Apply :
(1) Interested candidates can apply (as a single PDF file) with their complete Bio-data with cover letter, self-attested copies of relevant documents (proof of age, mark sheets/certificates proof of valid National Eligibility Tests / desirable experience certificate/ if applicable caste certificate in the Govt. of India prescribed format) to Dr. Santosh Kumar Verma, Principal Investigator(email@example.com) latest by 10-05-2021 While applying please quote Advertisement No R/05/2021-22 in subject line.
(2) No correspondence in regards to rejected/ ineligible Dr. Santosh Kumar candidates shall be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SGPGIMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.