- Govt Jobs
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology Recruitment 2021
- Junior Research Fellow jobs in Pune at Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology - APPLY NOW
Junior Research Fellow jobs in Pune at Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 15:27 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08/02/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Department of Computer Science & Engineering of this Institute is looking for young Scientists/Engineers for the position of ‘Junior Research Fellow (JRF)’ to work on a Research Project entitled “Intelligent Video Based Human Activity Analysis”. Details/eligibility conditions for selection are given hereunder:-
1. Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Educational Qualifications required:
A. Essential: M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or equivalent with GATE qualification
a. The candidate Should have good knowledge of Deep learning, Computer Vision.
b. Hands on experience python, scikit, keras, tensorflow, cv2
4. Monthly Stipend Payable: Rs. 31000/- + HRA
5. Tenure: The position is temporary and is for a period of 18 months (OR) coterminus with the project, whichever is earlier. Subject to satisfactory performance
i) (*) ‘The crucial date’ for determining the upper age-limit is 24th Aug 2021. Upper age-limit is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST, Women & PH and 03 years for OBC (NC) candidates.
ii) @) HRA admissible as per DRDO (LSRB) Sanction letter and on producing of NAC from HMC.
iii) The institute may provide in-campus hostel accommodation to the selected JRFs if available at the point of time. Selected candidates have to pay the hostel or family-accommodation fee as per HMC norms. iv) In addition to the monthly stipend, Medical facilities limited to MI Room facilities will be extended to the incumbent.
v) Mode of interview will be “in-person” or “via video conferencing” and whichever is suitable to DIAT will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates in advance.
vi) It may please be noted that the above offer does not confer on the Fellows any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune. It may be terminated at any time on one month’s notice.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. A Brief bio-data duly signed, Application form (available on DIAT website), Proof of Date of Birth, M.E/M.Tech mark sheets, Gate Score card and degree certificate may be sent to the email ID of the Principal Investigator email@example.com in PDF form as a single file, with subject titled “Application for JRF” on or before 24th Aug 2021.
2. Based on the suitability for the project, the applicants will be called for interview (in person or video conference). Email intimation will be sent to shortlisted/suitable candidates only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview of any mode.
3. Candidates have to have their original applications with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc., at the time of joining.
ADVT. No. 04-2021/JRF/DIAT (DU) Date: 25 Jul 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology, please click on the Apply Now button below.