Junior Research Fellow jobs in Lucknow for M.Sc/M.Tech at SGPGIMS - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 22, 2021 17:11 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||SGPGIMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow in ICMR funded Research project entitled "Investigating molecular and cellular mechanisms of therapy- induced plasticity in colon cancer"
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 + 16% HRA
3. Qualification: MSc/MTech in Life Sciences subjects/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology -with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) must have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET- Category II or GATE or equivalent examinations. Candidates having prior research experience in the area of Cancer biology, Mouse models, Cell culture and Molecular Biology from a reputed Research Institute/University will be given preference.
4. The initial appointment will be for one year and which may be extended depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate till the duration of the project.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Date/Time/Venue of Interview:
Date : 03 May 2021, Monday
Time : 11:00 A.M.
Venue : Tele Medicine Department, SGPGIMS (The time and link for virtual/ online interviews will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email)
2. All the Interested candidates should send their updated CV, cover letter mentioning Advt. No. and scannned copy of self-attested supporting documents including experience certificates and academic documents and photograph etc.) through email at ialai.guptafigmail.com latest by 01-05-2021 in a single PDF file only.
3. Applicants themselves will be responsible for any technical fault which may occur during the virtual/online interview. The department will not be responsible for the same.
4. Tenure of the psition is coterminous with the project.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
6. Director reserves the right to cancel the Advt or selections without any reason thereof.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SGPGIMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.