Junior Research Fellow jobs in Kolkata for M.Sc at Presidency University - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 07, 2021 17:19 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Presidency University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||various|
|Salary||Rs. 38,440 - Rs. 43,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
1. Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Tenure: The position is likely to be available for three years/ termination of the project, whichever is earlier. Appointment will be subjected to annual review for further extension that will be granted based on the research progress and accomplishments. The post is purely temporary and subject to availability of annual fund.
3. Project Title: Tectono-stratigraphic evolution of the siliciclastic succession of the Bonai-Darilna basin. Sinahbhum craton. Odisha
4. Principal Investigator: Prof. J. Mukhopadhyay
5. Funding Agency: SERB-Department of Science and Technology, Govt of India
6. Fellowship (to be governed as per SERB DST norms): Rs 31,000 per month + 24% HRA = Rs. 38,440 per month (1 st& 2nd year). Rs 35,000 per month + 24% HRA = Rs. 43,400 per month (3 rd year).
7. Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology/Applied Geology with good academic background and with valid rank in CSIR-UGC NET including Lectureship. Knowledge in sedimentology and/or structural geology is desirable.
No TA/DA will be paid for joining the project. Should submit attested hardcopies of certificates and marksheets in support of educational qualifications at the time of joining. Should also carry the original certificates and marksheets in support of educational qualifications at the time of joining for verification. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
Selection Procedure :
Online; link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets within 25.5.21.
2. Interested candidates may also contact the undersigned by email for any query Candidates must mention contact mobile number in their applications.
3. Prof. Joydip Mukhopadhyay Department of Geology Presidency University 86/1 College Street, Kolkata 700073. email@example.com
4. Date of interview 29.06.2021, Time Of interview: From 2 pm
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Presidency University, please click on the Apply Now button below.