Junior Research Fellow jobs in Kolkata for M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S / B.E / B.Tech at Jadavpur University - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 01, 2021 09:28 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
An interview in online mode will be held on 4 th May, 2021 (Tuesday) at 11.00 am for the recruitment of one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the DBT sponsored European Union Research Project, “INDIA H20 - Bio-mimetic and phyto-technologies designed for low-cost purification and recycling of water". The selected JRF will work under the supervision of Prof. Sadhan K. Ghosh, Principal Investigator of the Project, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jadavpur University. The eligibility and requirements are as below:
1. Number of Post: Junior Research Fellow – 1 (One)
2. Essential Qualification: M. E./ M Tech/M.S. in (Masters in Engineering/Technology/Science), preferably Mechanical /Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental/ Energy/ Renewable Energy/ Waste Water Management/ Waste Management or any other equivalent related discipline with a good academic record with a Bachelor Degree (B. E /B Tech) in Mechanical /Chemical/Civil engineering.
3. Desirable Qualification:
i. Preference will be given to GATE qualified candidates,
ii. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge in waste management/wastewater treatment/Circular Economy/project management.
iii. Preference will be given to candidates having research experience in related field with publication
4. Job required to be performed by JRF:
a. Project Feasibility analysis & Business modeling.
b. Wastewater treatment, Waste Management, data collection, field study and analysis using different tools.
c. Report preparation and Computer data entry
c. Other activities in the project
5. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- + admissible HRA monthly
6. Duration: Initially the recruitment is for 2 years. It may be extended till the completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of DBT fund.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail with the meeting-id and interview slot.An interview in online mode will be held on 4 th May, 2021 (Tuesday) at 11.00 am
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply with filled in application format by email to : email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with proofs of their publications, if any, self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials as attachments within 11.00 a.m., on 3 rd May 2021. No TA/DA is admissible. The format of application may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/research_data/1392050161- 1.pdf
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.