- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Junior Research Fellow jobs in Dhanbad for M.Tech /Ph.D at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad - APPLY NOW
Junior Research Fellow jobs in Dhanbad for M.Tech /Ph.D at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 14:52 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,960 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:JRF position under (DST, SUPRA) Project
1. Sanction No and Date: SPR/2020/000086, 26th March 2021
2. IIT (ISM) Project No. DST(SUPRA)(283)/2020- 2021/791/MECH
3. Position: Junior Research Fellow
4. Number of Position: (s) 2
5. Title of The Project: Control of sprays and thermo-acoustic oscillations through an acoustic driven fuel injector: passive and active control strategy
6. Principal Investigator: Rabindra Nath Hota
7. Tenure of Project : 3 yrs
8. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): Detailed characterization of sprays with and without acoustic field. Candidate is expected to do deeper research in understanding the phenomenon of thermoacoustic oscillations in a jet engine combustion process.
9. Essential Qualification: M-Tech/PhD in Mechanical Engineering (Design or Thermal) / Aerospace Engineering. Final semester/thesis submitted students may also apply.
10. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of acoustics, vibration. Knowledge of various flow visualization techniques. Project work in these areas will be an added advantage.
11. Fellowship: 35960/- per month
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview. w. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project
How to Apply :
All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the intervieLast Date & Time 20th April 2021, 5 pm
Publish Date 12-04-2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.