Junior Field/ Lab Helper Jobs in Abohar at PAU - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 17, 2021 11:17 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||PAU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Field/ Lab Helper Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 8,777 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Fazilka Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Subject- Junior Field / Lab. Easy payment of Rs. 8777 / - per month to the helper at Regional Research Center, Abohar.
Junior Field / Lab. A post of Helper which is Rs. 8,777 / - per month (on contract) Scheme at Regional Research Center, Abohar "Evaluation of GEAC recommended Bt cotton hybrids in North India during kharif 2021-22 at Bathinda, Misc 99 (PC- 5068) "to fill a vacancy, the qualifications prescribed for are as under-
1. Post Name: Junior Field/ Lab Helper
2. Salary: Rs. 8777 / - per month
3. Qualification: Passed with eighth Punjabi subject
4. Note: Preference will be given to day laborers working in Cotton Section at PAU and outstation stations.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates who have completed the qualifications should prepare their entire application form on plain paper along with attested copies of the certificate and submit a bank draft of Rs. 50 / - to the Comptroller, PAU. If payment is due at Abohar in the name of Ludhiana (Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana), send it to this office by 30.07.2021
2. Candidates should appear before the Selection Committee at the office of the Director, Dr. JC Bakshi Regional Research Center, Abohar on 03-08-2021 at 12:00 noon
3. Candidates should bring their original certificate.
4. Candidates are required to have a TA / DA to appear before the Selection Committee. Will not be given.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from PAU, please click on the Apply Now button below.