Junior Executive Jobs in Across India at IIBF - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 22, 2021 17:39 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||IIBF Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Executive Jobs|
|No of Posts||10 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 28,300 - Rs. 91,300 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs, New Delhi Jobs, Chennai Jobs, Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs, Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Junior Executive
2. No of Post: 10
3. Job Profile
i. To act as front line officials in corporate and other offices of the Institute
ii. Respond to members’/ candidates’ enquiries
iii. To attend general administration tasks of various departments of the Institute.
iv. Support Training / academic activities of the Institute
v. Information management and processing
4. Essential: Graduate with minimum 60% marks in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Management / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications.
5. Desirable: Diploma in Banking & Finance of IIBF M.Com / MA (Economics) / MBA / CA / CMA / CS / CFA.
6. Posting: The selected candidates will be posted in any of the offices of the Institute. At present the Institute has offices at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
7. Remuneration: Emoluments of Junior Executive are presently in the scale of Rs.28300-3150/20-91300. They will also be eligible for DA, HRA as per rules in force from time to time. At present total initial package including salary and other perquisites will be approximately Rs.6.00 Lakhs per annum on cost to company basis.
Selection Procedure :
1. The candidates will be selected through a selection process consisting of Online Examination which will be held on 29th August 2021 at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi followed by Personal Interview.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online examination as well as Personal interview. Satisfactory medical fitness as per Institute’s specification will be a pre-requisite.
3. Institute reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for online exam and personal interview and its decision will be final in the matter.
How to Apply :
The candidates should submit their application online through the link given below on or before 5th August 2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from IIBF.To Apply for the job posting from IIBF, please click on the Apply Now button below.