Junior Caretaker Jobs in Balaghat For Diploma at Hindustan Copper Ltd - Apply Now
Last updated: May 06, 2021 10:16 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Caretaker Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Balaghat Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited in the prescribed application form (appended to this advertisement) from the eligible Candidates Retired/Voluntary Retired from the services of PSUs including Hindustan Copper Limited or Govt/ Semi-Govt organizations including defence service or Private organizations of repute, for following posts at Malanjkhand Copper Project, a Unit of Hindustan Copper Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise)
1. Name and Grade of the Posts:Jr. Caretaker (Equivalent to T-05)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Monthly Emoluments (Rs.): Rs 18000/- per month or last drawn Basic Pay whichever is Lower, subject to clause 14(a) of the company’s policy (see website for details)
4. Experience as on 15/05/2021: Total 20 years of experience in the relevant field
5. Prescribed Qualification: The candidate should be Matriculate, preference to be given to the candidates having Diploma in Catering Technology.
6. Experience: Experience should be in maintaining and supervision of a Guest House/Large Hotel. The candidate should be well conversant with fluency in English as well as in Hindi and maintain accounts.
7. Tenure: Initially contract will be for a period of one year & can be extended based on the needs of the organization & on satisfactory performance upto the age of 65 years.
8. Type of Employment: Contractual
9. Benefits: The reimbursement of conveyance expenses for local travel for official purposes shall be paid @ 15% of the monthly emolument. Unfurnished Company’s accommodation at normal rent and electricity, subject to availability. House Rent Allowance @ 10% of the Monthly Emolument shall be payable where housing accommodation is not provided by HCL/MCP.
10. Adv No: HCL/MCP/HR/R&P/Contractual Appointment/2021/03
1. The age and experience shall be reckoned as on 15/05/2021.
2. In case of variation in name/surname/name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the certificates pertaining to education/professional qualifications/caste/etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled
3. HCL reserves the right to fill the posts or alter the number of posts or cancel the process of contractual engagement in full or part without assigning any reason thereof.
4. Candidates called for interview shall not be entitled for any TA/DA.
5. Selected candidates shall be posted at Malanjkhand Copper Project a unit of Hindustan Copper Limited
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Walk-In-Interview on 15/05/2021 from 10.30 AM to 5:00 PM at Tamra Bhavan, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Post: Malanjkhand, Dist: Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh-481116.
2. Candidates are required to bring their Original certificate in Interview in support of their claim for experience, age, qualification, statutory requirements and photocopies of the same duly self attested.
3. Self-attested photo copies of the following document should be attached with the application and the original certificates shall be required to be presented at the time of interview.
a. Matriculation/Secondary Certificate or school leaving certificate as proof of Date of birth.
b. Mark sheet/ Certificate in support of qualification and experience.
4. Any amendment/corrigendum shall be hosted only on the company’s website. (www.hindustancopper.com)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Hindustan Copper Ltd, please click on the Apply Now button below.