Joint General Manager Jobs in Mokama at IRCON - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 14, 2021 10:22 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Joint General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 177,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Patna Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Bihar Govt Jobs|
1. Title & No. of posts : Joint General Manager/ Civil – One post
2. Location : Mokama (Bihar)
3. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years.
4. Terms of appointment : Deputation basis
5. Scale of pay : For Jr. Scale – JGM level Rs.56100-177500/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 10)
i. Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
ii. Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
iii. Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway's policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
iv. Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc.
7. Qualification/ Experience:
i. IRSE Officer working in Jr. Scale with experience in construction earthwork, bridges, track. Non IRSE Jr. Scale officer is also eligible
ii. The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites.
iii. Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field
iv. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
v. Officer should have good communication skills.
vi. Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection
8. Any other information relevant to the project:
The doubling work of Rampur-Dumra-TalRajendrapul is targeted for commissioning by December'2023. The work is in active progress and the yard plan of Rajenderpul (Phase-I) is in advance stage of approval. So the Rajenderpul yard can be commissioned with all necessary track work in onnection with doubling with single line working in phase-1 after taking up all the associated track works
9. No. IRCON/HRM/civil/DEPU/99653/3 Pt. XV/ Issued on 13.07.2021
Cut off date for eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. Web address : www.ircon.org
2. Closing date : 12 August 2021
3. Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the abovementioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith.
3. Zonal Railways may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith Vigilance/ DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi.
4. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 12.08.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.