JAVA Project Leader jobs in Hyderabad at CGG - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 16, 2021 17:21 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||CGG Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||JAVA Project Leader Jobs|
|No of Posts||various|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||21/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. Position : JAVA – Project Leader
2. CGG is conducting Online Interviews for JAVA – Project Leader. Looking for candidates with more than 10+ years of relevant experience
3. Location: Hyderabad
4. Job Overview:
a. We are seeking to fill the position of Project Leader to assist the nodal departments in achieving objectives of the programme.
b. Reporting to: Project Manager/Director (e-Gov), CGG
5. Qualifications required: Degree in B.Tech/B.E (Comp) / MCA with 60% marks.
6. Experience: Minimum 10 Yrs of experience out of which 5 years of specific experience in Software Development Life Cycle.
7. Skill Set & Experience:
b. Spring Framework, Hibernate technologies desirable. Spring Framework, Hibernate technologies desirable
c. Process methodologies – MVC, SOA Architecture. Good working knowledge on Tomcat/JBoss servers.
d. Developing software using Eclipse/MyEclipse IDE. Should have contributed in all phases of the development life cycle. Strong Communication Skills
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Advice and offer input on process to design, develop, modify, and adapt system architecture
2. Have a good understanding of current and future technical architecture of a Product
3. Provide operational leadership to a project teamEffective use of project team members and resources
4. Preparation of design documentation for the project
5. Prepare weekly status and progress reports for review with the client and management
6. Establish and publish clear priorities among project activities.
7. Responsible for software development life cycle, testing and rollout along with team.
8. Support the Project Manager in the project management activities.
9. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications and guide the developers and based on the requirement actively participate in coding.
10. Assess new technologies to enhance development process and optimize application delivery.
11. Should involve in requirements analysis, requirements development, delivery, support & analysis and documentation.
12. Organizing and prioritizing project task for the team
13. Preparation of training manuals for users
14. Other duties as assigned
1. Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
2. Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.
Selection Procedure :
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for JAVA – Project Leader.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 21-06-2021. Looking for Immidiate Joinees. https://www.careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CGG, please click on the Apply Now button below.