Jadavpur University 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Junior Research Fellow job openings,get 43,400 salary
Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 11:41 AM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 43,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
An interview in online mode will be held on 4 th May, 2021 (Tuesday) at 2.00 pm for the recruitment of one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Indo – Hungarian Joint Research project entitled, “Applied industrial research for the thermolytic recovery of sludge-like wastes for the Circular Economy and Biogeochemical Cycle" funded by DST, Govt of India & counterpart in Govt. of Hungary; The selected JRF will work under the supervision of Prof. Sadhan K. Ghosh, Principal Investigator of the Project, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jadavpur University. The eligibility and requirements are as below:
a. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow – 1 (One)
b. Essential Qualification: M. E./ M Tech/M.S. (Masters in Engineering/Technology/Science), in preferably Mechanical /Chemical/ Materials /Plastics / Energy/ Waste Management or any other equivalent related discipline with a good academic record with a Bachelor Degree (B. E /B. Tech) in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering.
c. Desirable Qualification:
Preference will be given to the,
1. GATE qualified candidates,
2. candidates having knowledge in pyrolysis/catalysis development & characterization/waste management/ project management.
3. candidates having research experience in related field/publication
d. Job required to be Performed by JRF:
1. Project Feasibility analysis & Business modeling.
2. Biomass/plastics pyrolysis process development & operation.
3. Catalysis development & characterization
4. Experimentation, field study and analysis using different tools.
5. Report preparation and Computer data entry
6. Other activities in the project
e. Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/- + admissible HRA monthly [Total Rs. 43,400/-]
f. Duration: Initially the recruitment is for 2 years. It may be extended till the completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of DST fund.
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail with the meeting-id and interview slot.
2. An interview in online mode will be held on 4 th May, 2021 (Tuesday) at 2.00 pm for the recruitment of one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under the Indo – Hungarian
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply with filled in application format by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com with proofs of their publications, if any, self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials as attachments within 11.00 a.m., on 3 rd May 2021.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail with the meeting-id and interview slot. No TA/DA is admissible. The format of application may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/research_data/1392050161- 1.pdf
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.