Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021 - Deputy Registrar Vacancy - 79,800 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 10, 2021 14:03 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy Registrar Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 79,800 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||02/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for the following posts :
1. Post Name: Deputy Registrar : One post (OBC – A)
2. Qualifications: Essential:
i. Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree in with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale wherever a grading system isfollowed.
ii. At least 10 (ten) years, of experience as Lecturer / Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000/- and above with experience in educational administration in Academic Institutions like University, Research Establishment and or in an institute of higher learning of which 5 (five) years must be in University or in and Institute of Post Graduate Study. OR
iii. Comparable experience in research establishments and other institution of higher learning. OR
iv. 10 (ten) years’ administrative experience, of which 5 (five) years’ shall be as Assistant Registrar or equivalent post
3. Desirable : A Doctor degree or published papers of high standard. OR Experience of at least 10 (ten) years’ in a fairly senior position in any academic institutions like a College or a University or a Research Organization.
4. Scale of Pay : Rs. – 79,800 at Academic Level 12 (Rs. 79,800 - 2,11,500/-)
5. Employment Notification No : A2/C/2/2021
Filling Up / Submission Of Application Form And Other Related Instructions:
1. Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
2. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
3. Mere submission of application does not guarantee a call for interview as the method of screening will be applied as per the selection criteria of the University, selection will be made as per university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection.
4. All qualifications, experience will be recognized till the last date of submission of application.
5. Plese follow JU website for any update / notification time to time regarding above selections.
6. University will not be liable for any kind of postal delay.
7. Incomplete applications will be rejected without any intimation.
8. Apply separately for more than one post paying fees accordingly.
Selection Procedure :
Mere submission of application does not guarantee a call for interview as the method of screening will be applied as per the selection criteria of the University, selection will be made as per university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection
How to Apply :
1. Blank application form in ‘pdf’ format is available at the JU website : www.jaduniv.edu.in Download the application form for filling up.
2. Please pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (US 50.00 or its rupee equivalent for Indian citizen staying outside) as indicated in the JU website (www.jaduniv.edu.in).
3. Follow instructions for making payment and take print out of the receipt of payment / challan obtained. For making online payments, (a) Net banking, (b) Debit / Credit / Rupay card, (c) Challan (for making cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available. Use anyone of the options for making payment. (from within India).
4. Please submit seven hard copies of the complete application form (one original and seven photocopies) along with all enclosures including attested/self attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials (in a single copy).
5. Filled-in applications are to be submitted either by post Under Certificate of Posting, preferably by Registered Post to the ‘Registrar, Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032’ or in person to the ‘Information Office’ on all working days within 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
6. Last Date: 02.03.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Jadavpur University.To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.