Jobs in Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Feb 10, 2021 14:03 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Controller of Examination Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||02/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for the following posts :
1. Post Name: Assistant Controller of Examinations One post (ST)
2. Qualifications: Essential:
i. Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale where a grading system is followed.
ii. At least 10 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a University or a Research Institute or a Government / Quasi-Government Organization / Institute of Higher Learning / Private organization of repute.
iii. At least 5 (five) years experience in the relevant field.
iv. Age not below 30 years. Relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates
3. Desirable : A degree in Business Management or Law or Statistics or Planning, Knowledge of Computer, Data Entry.
4. Scale of Pay : Rs. 57,700/- at Pay Level 10 (Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-)
5. Employment Notification No : A2/C/2/2021
Filling Up / Submission Of Application Form And Other Related Instructions:
1. Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
2. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
3. Mere submission of application does not guarantee a call for interview as the method of screening will be applied as per the selection criteria of the University, selection will be made as per university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection.
4. All qualifications, experience will be recognized till the last date of submission of application.
5. Plese follow JU website for any update / notification time to time regarding above selections.
6. University will not be liable for any kind of postal delay.
7. Incomplete applications will be rejected without any intimation.
8. Apply separately for more than one post paying fees accordingly.
Selection Procedure :
Mere submission of application does not guarantee a call for interview as the method of screening will be applied as per the selection criteria of the University, selection will be made as per university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection
How to Apply :
1. Blank application form in ‘pdf’ format is available at the JU website : www.jaduniv.edu.in Download the application form for filling up.
2. Please pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (US 50.00 or its rupee equivalent for Indian citizen staying outside) as indicated in the JU website (www.jaduniv.edu.in).
3. Follow instructions for making payment and take print out of the receipt of payment / challan obtained. For making online payments, (a) Net banking, (b) Debit / Credit / Rupay card, (c) Challan (for making cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available. Use anyone of the options for making payment. (from within India).
4. Please submit seven hard copies of the complete application form (one original and seven photocopies) along with all enclosures including attested/self attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials (in a single copy).
5. Filled-in applications are to be submitted either by post Under Certificate of Posting, preferably by Registered Post to the ‘Registrar, Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032’ or in person to the ‘Information Office’ on all working days within 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
6. Last Date: 02.03.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Jadavpur University.To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.