Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - Salary 31,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 14, 2020 18:13 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
An online interview will be held for the recruitment of one Junior Research under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). Govt. of India sponsored Research Project titled Distributed Cognitive System for Healthcare. The selected fellow will work under the supervision of Prof. Susmita Ghosh. Chief Investigator of the Project, Department of Computer Science and Engineering. Jadavpur University. The eligibility and requirements are as below:
1. Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellow
2. Number of Posts: 1 (One)
3. Essential Qualification: M.E. / M. Tech. or equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Information Technology or M.Sc. in Computer Science All through First Division/Class
4. Desirable Qualification: Good knowledge in Computer Programming (C/C++/Java/ Python etc) NET/SFT/GATE Qualified Preference will be given to candidates having research experience in related field with publication
5. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 subject to approval of funding agency plus admissible allowance. if applicable
6. Duration: Initially the recruitment is tor 1 year from the date of joining the university. It may be extended till the completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability Of project fund
Selection Procedure :
The date and time-slot of interview along with the meeting link will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due time. No TA/DA is admissible. The format of application may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/research_data/1392050161-1pdf
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply directly by e-mail to: email@example.com with proofs of their publications, certificates. mark sheets and testimonials (self-attested scanned copies) as attachments by 04th November, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.