Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 - Assistant Controller of Examination Vacancy - 182400 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 05, 2020 14:21 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Assistant Controller of Examination Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 57,700 - Rs. 182,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
The University invites applications from Indian Nationals in the prescribed form for the following post :
1. Assistant Controller of Examinations : Two posts (ST – 1, OBC - A – 1 )
2. Essential :
i. Uniformly good academic record with a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade in the point scale where a grading system is followed.
ii. At least 10 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a University or a Research Institute or a Government / Quasi-Government Organization / Institute of Higher Learning / Private organization of repute.
iii. At least 5 (five) years experience in the relevant field.
3. Desirable: A degree in Business Management or Law or Statistics or Planning, Knowledge of Computer, Data Entry.
4. Scale of Pay: Rs. 57,700/- at Pay Level 10 (Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-)
1. Blank application form in ‘pdf’ format is available at the JU website : www.jaduniv.edu.in Download the application form for filling up.
2. Please pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- (US $ 50.00 or its rupee equivalent for Indian citizen staying outside) as indicated in the JU website (www.jaduniv.edu.in). Follow instructions for making payment and take print out of the receipt of payment / challan obtained. For making online payments, (a) Net banking, (b) Debit / Credit / Rupay card, (c) Challan (for making cash payment at SBI branches) options will be available. Use anyone of the options for making payment. (from within India).
3. Please submit seven hard copies of the complete application form (one original and seven photocopies) along with all enclosures including attested/self attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials (in a single copy). Filled-in applications are to be submitted either by post Under Certificate of Posting, preferably by Registered Post / Speed Post to the ‘Registrar, Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032’
4. Please super scribe the envelop with the name of the post applied for and the Advertisement Number.
5. Those who are already in service should apply through proper channel.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
7. Mere submission of application does not guarantee a call for interview as the method of screening will be applied as per the selection criteria of the University, selection will be made as per university selection procedure. University reserves the right for selection.
8. All qualifications, experience will be recognized till the last date of submission of application.
9. Please follow JU website for any update / notification time to time regarding above selections.
10. University will not be liable for any kind of postal delay.
11. Incomplete applications will be rejected without any intimation.
12. Apply separately for more than one post paying fees accordingly.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Please submit seven hard copies of the complete application form (one original and seven photocopies) along with all enclosures including attested/self attested photocopies of all certificates and testimonials (in a single copy). Filled-in applications are to be submitted either by post Under Certificate of Posting, preferably by Registered Post / Speed Post to the ‘Registrar, Jadavpur University, Aurobindo Bhavan, 188, Raja S.C. Mallick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032’
2. Deadline For Submitting Application is 04.12.2020”(payment link closes at 12 noon)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.