Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 - Field Labour Vacancies 12000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 08, 2020 22:22 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Field Labour Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/11/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
An interview in online mode will be held on 5 th November, 2020 (Thursday) at 12.00 noon for the recruitment of one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one Field Labour for Research under the DBT sponsored European Union Research Project, “INDIA H20 - Bio-mimetic and phyto-technologies designed for low-cost purification and recycling of water". The selected JRF and the Field Labour will work under the supervision of Prof. Sadhan K. Ghosh, Principal Investigator of the Project, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Jadavpur University. The eligibility and requirements are as below:
1. Essential Qualification : M. Sc. in Preferably chemistry/ Environmental Science/Social Science/Biotechnology/ Energy/Waste Water Treatment/Waste Management or any other related discipline with a good academic record. OR, Diploma in Engineering (Preferably Mechanical/Chemical/ Environmental/Civil/Energy/ Renewable Energy/ /Biotechnology/Waste Water Management/Waste Management or any other equivalent related discipline with a good academic record.
2. Desirable Qualification : i. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge in waste management/waste water treatment projects/project management. ii. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in field work.
3. Job required to be performed by JRF : i. Survey in the project fields, ii Project Feasibility analysis & Business modeling. iii. Waste Management, Waste Water treatment, iv Primary and secondary data collection and field study. v. Report preparation and Computer data entry
4. Fellowship : Rs. 12,000/- consolidated monthly
5. Duration : Initially the recruitment is for 3 years. It may be extended till the completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of DBT fund.
Selection Procedure :
An interview in online mode will be held on 5 th November, 2020 (Thursday) at 12.00 noon
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply directly by email to email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org proofs of their publications, if any, self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials as attachments within 2.00 p.m., 1 st November, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail with the meeting-id and interview slot. No TA/DA is admissible. The format of application may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/research_data/1392050161-1.pdf
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.