Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 08, 2020 18:48 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Recruitment of one post of Junior Research fellow under DST(SERB), Govt. of India sponsored research project entitled "Waste water remediation: novel use of piezo catalytic ceramic polymer nanocomposites" under the supervision of Prof. Sukhen Das , Principal Investigator of the project, Department of Physics, Jadavpur University as per details below:-
1. Post Name: Junior Research fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course
4. Fellowship : Rs 31,000 per month per month for JRF (initial two years) and Rs.35,0()O/- per month for SRF (third year) consolidated.
5. Duration : 3 years or termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure :
A walk-in-interview will be held online in Googlemeet (https://meet.google.com/jmf-agmk- ryd) on 25th August, 2020 at 12 noon in Department of Physics, Jadavpur University
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply in person directly online on the above mentioned link. Certificates, Mark sheets and Testimonials are to be sent at the email ID (email@example.com) prior the interview.
2. A walk-in-interview will be held online in Googlemeet (https://meet.google.com/jmf-agmk- ryd) on 25th August, 2020 at 12 noon for recruitment of one post of Junior Research fellow .
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.