Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 08, 2020 13:54 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Recruitment of one post Of Junior Research Fellow under DST (SERB), Govt. of India sponsored Research Project titled 'Spatially Explicit Estimation of Wetland Carbon Stocks. by Integrating Elemental Analysis and Geospatial Technologies'. The selected fellow will work under the supervision of Dr. Debajit Datta, Principal Investigator Of the Project, Department of Geography, Jadavpur University. The eligibility and requirements are as below:
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: M.Sc./ M Tech in Geoinforrnatics/ Geography/ Environmental Science/ Agriculture or any other Earth Science discipline with at least 55% marks, a good academic record, and NET/ SET/ GATE qualified
4. Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having experience in microwave remote sensing, SPSS, R programming Preference will be given to candidates having research experience in related field with Publication
5. Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- with admissible allowances (May be enhanced by the approval from SERB)
6. Duration: Initially the recruitment is for 1 year. It may be extended till the completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of DST-SERB fund
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail with the meeting-id and interview slot. NO TA/ DA is admissible
2. An interview in online mode will be held on 17th August, 2020 (Monday) at 12.00 noon for the recruitment of one post of Junior Research Fellow.
How to Apply :
1. An interview in online mode will be held on 17th August, 2020 (Monday) at 12.00 noon for the recruitment of one post of Junior Research Fellow.
2. Interested candidates may apply directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proofs of their publications, certificates, mark sheets and testimonials as attachments within 6.00 p.m., 14th August, 2020. The format Of application may be downloaded from the following link: http//wwwjaduniv.edu.in/upload _files/research_data/1392050161
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.