Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 01, 2020 11:56 AM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
In continuation and amendment of the earlier notice Ref. REC/N/098/2020 dt. 12/03/2020, it is hereby notified that the postponed interview (due to the pandemic situation) for the recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow in the ISRO RESPOND project entitled "Orbit parameter refinement using GNSS carrier phased data in post facto scenario for Interferometric SAR and POI InSAR applications" under Prof. Ratna Ghosh, Department of Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering, J.U. and Dr. Sanat K. Biswas, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Ill T, Delhi will now be held in online mode on 16 September, 2020 (Wednesday) at 11:00 am as per details:
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Essential Qualification: Bachelor/Master Degree in Electronics Engg. / Aerospace Engg./ Instrumentation Engg. / Electrical Engg. or allied area. Has valid CSIR-UGC NET or GATE score or (b) has been selected for JRF in National level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Depts. and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
4. Desirable: Prior reputed publications will be advantageous. Excellent programming skills in MAT LAB, Experience in Python/C/C++, Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
5. Remuneration: Rs. 31,000 per month +30% HRA (as per GOI norms)
6. Tenure: 1 year with probation of 2 months (extendable till end of project)
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email with the meeting-id and interview slot.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply directly by email to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org with proofs of their publications, certificates, mark sheets and testimonials as attachments within 6:00 PM, 13th September, 2020 (Sunday). Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email with the meeting-id and interview slot. No TA/DA is admissible. The format of application may be downloaded from the following http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload files/research data/ 1392050161 -l .pdf (available as link: "Application Form-Research" in "Fellowship and Research" under "Research" heading in www.jaduniv.edu.in website)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.