Jadavpur University Recruitment 2020 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - Salary 21,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 09, 2020 15:00 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Jadavpur University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,700 - Rs. 21,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||02/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
An interview in online mode will be held on 9th December, 2020 (Wednesday) at 12.00 noon for the recruitment of one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for Research under the West Bengal Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department sponsored 3 years Project entitled "Investigation of the Use of Waste Plastic in Light Weight Cement Mortar and Concrete as Replacement of Natural Aggregates: A Sustainable Approach of Plastic Waste Management". The selected JRF will work under the supervision of Dr. Tumpa Hazra and Dr. Amit Shiuly, Principal Investigator and Co- Principal Investigator of the project respectively, Department of Civil Engineering, Jadavpur University. The eligibility and requirements are as below:
1. Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: M. E./M Tech in Engineering (with BE/B.Tech. in Civil/Construction Engg. or any other equivalent related discipline) with a good academic record.
4. Desirable Qualification:
i. Preference will be given to GAIE qualified candidates,
ii. Preference will be given to the candidates having knowledge in mixed design/waste management/project management.
iii. Preference will be given to candidates having research experience in related field with publication in Conference Proceedings or Research Journals
5. Fellowship: Rs. 16,000/-p.m. + H.R.A. (15%) and M.A. (Rs.300/-) total: Rs. 18.700/- monthly for 1st and year and 2nd Rs. 18,000/- p.m. + H.R,A. (15%) and M.A. (Rs.300/-)total: Rs. 21 ,000/- monthly for 3rd year
6. Duration: Initially the recruitment is tor 2 years. The JRF will be allowed to continue on review, after two years for another one year.
7. Job required to be performed by JRF: Primary and secondary data collection and field study related to mixed design for mortar and concrete, characterization of mortar and concrete etc. Mathematical modeling, qualitative and quantitative analytical ability. Statistical analysis using different tools. Report preparation and Computer data entry
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mails with the meeting-id and interview slot. No TA/DA is admissible. The format of application may be downloaded from the following link: http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/upload_files/research_data/1392050161-1.pdf
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply directly by email to email@example.com or amit.shiuly(jadavpuruniversity.in with proofs of their publications, if any, self-attested copies of certificates of Secondary Examinations as proof of DOB, mark sheet of BE/B.Tech/Equivalent, mark sheet of ME/M.Tech/Equivalent, GA'I'E qualification certificate if any, all other necessary testimonials and a one page write up (typed in single spacing Times New Roman) regarding the relevance of the above mentioned project as attachments within 2.00 p.m., 2nd December, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Jadavpur University, please click on the Apply Now button below.