ITBP Recruitment 2020 - General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies - 75,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 22, 2020 14:25 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||ITBP Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack Jobs, Jaipur Jobs, Vellore Jobs, Kishtwar Jobs|
|Walk-In Date||24/09/2020 - 25/09/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs, Odisha Govt Jobs, Rajasthan Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) is the cadre controlling authority of Medical Cadre of CISF and NDRF Bns. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) proposes to engage General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs) for CISF and NDRF BNs in various locations/formations throughout the country (purely on contract basis)
1. Position: General Duty Medical Officers
2. Remuneration: The consolidated remuneration to be paid to the contractual appointee is as under, General Duty Medical Officers - Rs. 75,000/- p.m. This consolidated amount shall remain fixed for the whole tenure of contract which limited to three years.
3. Educational/professional qualifications for the posts of GDMOs are as under: A recognised medical qualification included in the first or Second Schedule of Part II of the Third Schedule (other than that licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the 'Third Schedules should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
4. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed as per DOP&T O.M. No. 12016/3/84-Estt(L) dated 12th April 1985, as amended from time to time
Selection Procedure :
1. Medical Examination:- Candidates will be medically examined by a board of Medical Officers detailed for the purpose. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness. The candidates may also visit website of ITBP Police i.e. http:/www.itbppolice.nic.in and http:/www.itbp.gov.in. The candidates should read all the information carefully before appearing in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply :
1. Suitable and willing candidates may WALK IN FOR INTERVIEW on the date & time at the venue as given in the AnnexureA along with original and photocopies of all relevant documents (like Graduate Degree, age proof, internship completion certificate etc.) and application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for with minimum three choices for place of posting in order of preference and five passport size recent photographs.
2. Venue of reporting address for walk in interview: The Inspector General (Medical), Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF Camp, Vill- Suthania, PO-Surajpur, Greater Noida. Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP) , Pin -201306.
3. Date & Time: 24-09-2020 to 25.09.2020 0900 hrs
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ITBP, please click on the Apply Now button below.