ITBP Jobs 2021: 6 Deputy Commandant Vacancy for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate published on 17th August 2019
Last updated: Aug 17, 2019 10:45 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||ITBP Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy Commandant Jobs|
|No of Posts||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 208,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/09/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
1. Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens to fill up following vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘A’ Gazetted Posts (Non Ministerial) in the following pay scale & allowances as admissible in the Force:-
2. Post Name: Deputy Judge Attorney General (Deputy Commandant):
3. Total vacancies includes Backlog vacancies and may increase or decrease due to administrative reasons without prior notice. In case vacancies reserved for EWS remains unfilled due to non availability of eligible or qualified candidates the same shall be filled by UR category. ITBP reserves the right to make changes in sequence of the recruitment process after publication of this advertisement. ITBP also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage without assigning any reason
4. Pay Scale-Level-11 (67,700-2,08,700) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. No offline application will be accepted. For detailed information about pay and allowances, eligibility conditions, procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure and tests etc. the applicants are advised to go through the advertisement appearing on the ITBP recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Any further information/notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the ITBP recruitment website only. Hence, applicants are advised to log in to the ITBP recruitment website from time to time and also advised to go through eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions carefully before applying to avoid disqualification/disappointment at later stage.
2. Opening Date For Online Application Is 20/08/2019 And Closing Date Of Receipt Of Online Application Is 18/09/2019.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ITBP, please click on the Apply Now button below.