Deputy Commandant Jobs in New Delhi: On 05.07.2019, ITBP announced job notification for the post of Deputy Commandant has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website itbpolice.nic.in. The application process ends on 05.09.2019.
1. Deputy Commandant - 03 (three) posts
2. Pay : Pay Matrix Level-1 1 (Rs. 67,7000- 2,08,700/-) and other allowances admissible to Central Government employees, in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (Ministry' of Home Affairs) Govt. of India,
on deputation basis.
3. Pay & Allowances:- The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in accordance with Department of Personnel & Training, O.M. No. 6/8/2009/Estt. Pay-II dated-17.06.2010 and other relevant rule positions defined by DoP&T from time to time
Senior Administrative Officer (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA, Govt. of India, Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
1. The selected persons shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
2. The post Of Deputy Commandant (Transport), in ITBPF is Combatised in the rank of Deputy Commandant (Transport) and the ITBPF act-1992 and ITBPF Rules 1994 shall apply to the person so appointed/selected for deputation.
3. Selected officer shall be allowed to draw Uniform Maintenance Allowance as admissible under the rules. Salary will be subject to normal income tax as applicable to civil officers.
4. Rent free un-furnished family accommodation at Bn Hqrs and Training Centers, camp type single accommodation in forward area will be provided as per availability.
5. Leave as per State Leave Rules (only for State Govt. officers).
6. Leave Travel Concession: will be admissible under CCS(LTC) Rules, as amended from time to time.
7. Medical attendance: As per Central Govt. Medical Attendance Rules.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Applications through proper channel of willing and suitable officers alongwith their bio-data in the prescribed performa (enclosed) together with upto date APAR report for the last 05 years & vigilance clearance should reach "Senior Administrative Officer (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA, Govt. of India, Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" within two months from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Officers once nominated will not be permitted to withdraw their candidature.
FreshersLIVE wishes you all the best. Visit 'www.fresherslive.com' for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ITBP, please click on the Apply Now