Assistant Commandant Jobs in New Delhi: On 28.03.2019, ITBP announced job notification for the post of Assistant Commandant has been released officially. Any Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website itbpolice.nic.in. The application process ends on 26.05.2019.
1. Assistant Commandant (Workshop), Water Wing, ITBP in the Pay Matrix Level-10 (Rs.56,100 - 1,77,500/-)
a. For ex-servicemen: deputation/re-employment: Officers of Central or State Govt or Officers of CAPFs and Coast Guard: Holding analogous post on regular basis; or With three years regular service in the grade of Inspector; and Having minimum six years experience in Motor Transpon or Water Wing.
b. Deputation/re-employment for Ex-servicemen: The Armed Force personnel holding analogous post on regular basis or officers with three years regular service in the grade equivalent to Inspector in ITBP who are due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having requisite experience and qualifications prescribed above for deputation shall also be considered. Such personnel, if considered, would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due to release from Armed Forces; thereafter he may be continued upto the age of fifty- seven years on re-employment.
1. Selected officer shall be allowed to draw Uniform Maintenance Allowance as admissible under the rules. Salary' will be subject to normal income tax as applicable to civil officers.
2. Rent free un-furnished family accommodation at Bn I-Iqrs and Training Centers, camp type single accommodation in forward area will be provided as per availability. Leave as per State Leave Rules (only for State Govt. officers).
3. Leave Travel Concession: will be admissible under CCS(LTC) Rules, as amended from time to time.
4. Medical attendance: As per Central Govt. Medical Attendance Rules.
Senior Administrative Officer (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA, Govt. Of India, Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Applications through proper channel of willing and suitable officers alongwith their bio-data in the prescribed performa (enclosed) together with upto date APAR report for the last 05 years & vigilance clearance should reach "Senior Administrative Officer (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP, MHA, Govt. Of India, Block-II, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003" within two months from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. Officers once nominated will not be permitted to withdraw their candidature.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ITBP, please click on the Apply Now button below.