- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT(ISM) Dhanbad 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for Software Developer/ Web Designer Job Openings, get 38,000 Salary
IIT(ISM) Dhanbad 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for Software Developer/ Web Designer Job Openings, get 38,000 Salary
Last updated: Mar 27, 2021 15:07 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Software Developer/ Web Designer Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 38,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad formerly known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B. Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M. Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B. Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M. Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines. The Institute invites application from Indian Nationals for contractual engagement of Software Developers / Web Designers, for a period of three years, which may be extended by another two years depending upon the requirement of the Institute and assessment of performance:
1. Name of the post: Software Developer/ Web Designer (On Contract)
2. No. of persons to be engaged: 05
3. Consolidated Remuneration (including allowance for transport, dearness and house rent): Rs. 38,000/- per month
5. Desirable: Experience in Java 0.1, Web Server Maintenance and Deployment.
i) Applications received after the closing dates and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
ii) The applicants should keep visiting the website of the Institute for any information related to the recruitment process.
iii) Institute reserves its rights to decide the method of Selection Process depending upon the number of applications/shortlisted candidates.
iv) The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
v) The persons presently employed the Central Government/ State Govt./ Union Territory Administration/ Central or State Autonomous Bodies/ Central or State PSUs are to submit No Objection Certificate (NoC) from their employer for applying against this advertisement. They may submit their application without NoC, but the same shall be treated as Advance Copy and such candidates shall be required to submit NoC.
General Instructions to the Candidates
(a) The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for selection process.
(b) Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Desirable qualifications shall also be taken into account for scrutiny of applications.
(c) The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the positions, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
(d) The positions of Software Developer/Web Designer are purely temporary and contractual in nature and the selected candidates cannot claim for appointment against any regular positions in the Institute.
(e) The engagement of Software Developer/Web Designer will be subject to their medical fitness and Police Verification.
(f) The Institute reserves its right to terminate the contractual engagement of the Software Developer/Web Designer by giving one month notice or one month’s remuneration in lieu thereof without assigning any reason.
(g) Leave is not a matter of right. However, Software Developer/Web Designer may be allowed 8 days’ Casual Leave in a calendar year and Earned Leave of 2.5 days for each completed calendar month. The leave, if not availed by 31st December in the year will not be carried forward to next year and will lapse. They will not be entitled for payment of any cash equivalent in lieu of unveiled leave.
(h) The Software Developer/Web Designer will not be entitled for any medical facility/ accommodation or any other type of allowance. However, annual increment @3% on the consolidated remuneration may would be admissible.
(i) The Software Developer/Web Designer may apply for termination of their contractual engagement on two month’s notice. However, their relieving will be subject to condition that the work being undertaken by them does not get hampered and an alternative arrangement has been made by the Institute prior to his/her relieving.
(j) The Institute reserves the right to impose any other reasonable conditions to safeguard the interests of the Institute
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Practical Trade Test (qualifying in nature). The candidates who are declared qualified in the Practical Trade Test, will have to appear in the Written Test. The final Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in the written test.
2. The Committee constituted to conduct the Practical Trade Test and Written Test will decide the minimum qualifying marks for Written & Practical Trade Test in accordance with the number of vacancies and performance of the candidates and its decision shall be final. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the Practical Trade Test / Written Test.
How to Apply :
1. Application is required to be submitted online latest by 10th May, 2021 using the Non-Faculty Recruitment module available on the link https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/User_login
2. The closing date for submission of application shall be considered as the cut-off date for age, educational qualification and experience etc.
3. The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the Institute and engagements will be offered accordingly.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.