- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Jobs 2021: Technical Officer Vacancy - Apply Soon
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Jobs 2021: Technical Officer Vacancy - Apply Soon
Last updated: Feb 06, 2021 14:26 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Technical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||3 Posts|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad formerly known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B.Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M.Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B.Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M.Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines. Other details regarding the Institute and its activities may be obtained from its website www.iitism.ac.in. The Institute invites application from Indian Nationals for appointment for the following non-teaching posts:
1. Name of the post: Technical Officer (01 No. for Cell Culture & 02 Nos. for HRTEM/ FESEM/XPS/ XRD/UV-visible spectrophotome ter)
2. No. of Vacancy: 03
3. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level - 10
4. Educational Qualifications and Experience:
(A) For one post for Cell Culture Lab: (i) Master degree or equivalent qualification in Zoology/ Biotechnology or allied disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying degree from a recognised University/Institute with four years relevant experience#.
(ii)Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
(B) For two posts for HRTEM/ FESEM/XPS/XRD/UV-visible spectrophotometer: (i) Master degree or equivalent qualification in Chemistry/Physics/ Materials Science or allied disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying degree from a recognised University/Institute with four years relevant experience#. OR M. Tech degree or equivalent qualification in Chemical Engineering/Materials & Metallurgical Engg. or allied disciplines with a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying degree from a recognised University/Institute with two years relevant experience#. OR Bachelor’s degree (four years) or equivalent qualification in Chemical Engineering/Materials & Metallurgical Engg. & equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in qualifying degree from a recognised University/Institute with five years relevant experience#.
5. Relevant Experience:
(A) For 1 post for Cell Culture Lab: The candidate should have hands on experience on cell related studies like cell viability, cell growth, cytocompatibility study, cellular internalization study, handling of fluorescence microscope.
B) For two posts for HRTEM/FESEM/XPS/XRD/U V-visible spectrophotometer: The candidate should have hands on experience on handling sophisticated instruments such as HRTEM/ FESEM/XPS/XRD/UVvisible spectrophotometer.
1. Applications received after the closing dates and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
2. The applicants should keep visiting the website of the Institute for any information related to the recruitment process.
3. Institute reserves its rights to decide the method of Selection Process depending upon the number of applications/shortlisted candidates.
4. The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and Divyang candidates against reserved posts shall be admissible as per Government of India Norms
2. In the case of candidates who have served the Institute or other IITs/NITs/CFTIs etc. for at least three years on a regular post, the maximum age limit may be relaxed by 5 years. (No age relaxation for the employees from private organisations shall be admissible under this clause) Age relaxation as per GoI norms shall also be admissible to the regular employees of Central/State Governments; Ex-Servicemen etc.
3. (a) The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for selection process.
(b) Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process.
(c) The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
4. (a) The SC/ST/ OBCs-NCL are required to attach a copy of the Caste Certificate with the application in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India [A copy of the same certificate shall be collected before the interview (wherever applicable), failing which the candidate concerned may not be allowed for his/ her personal interview.
(b) OBCs-NCL certificate issued only after 31.03.2020 will be considered.
(c) The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GOI rules for SC/ ST/ OBC/EWS and Divyangs. Central Govt. approved list of SC, ST and OBC categories is applicable at IIT (ISM), Dhanbad.
5. The closing date for submission of application shall be considered the cut-off date for age, educational qualification and experience etc.
6. The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the Institute and appointments will be offered accordingly.
7. (a) The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in the case of candidates serving in Government Departments/ IITs/ NITs/ Central Autonomous Bodies in analogous positions.
(b) Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s).
8. No TA will be paid for written/Computer/skill tests.
9. The candidates recommended for interview will be paid for the train journey by AC-III Tier by the shortest direct route on submission of claim and tickets.
10. Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only
11. Recruitment Fee and mode of payment: Recruitment fee Rs. 1000/- to be paid through SBI collect link available on the website of the Institute https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=272342 and the payment details are to be filled in the application form.
Selection Procedure :
1. Step I: Written Test - 80 marks
2. Step II: Skill/Computer Proficiency Test - 20 marks
3. Total - 100 marks
The Committee constituted to conduct the Written Test and Trade Test/ Computer Test will decide the minimum qualifying marks for Written & Computer Test. Only the candidates who will qualify the Written & Computer Test (step I&II) will be called for Presentation & Interview of the selection process. The final selection will be on the basis of presentation and interview before the Selection Committee.
How to Apply :
Application is required to be submitted online latest by 20th March, 2021 using the Non-Faculty Recruitment module available on the link https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/User_login
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.