- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Junior Technical Superintendent job openings, Apply Soon
Indian Institute of Technology 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Junior Technical Superintendent job openings, Apply Soon
Last updated: Apr 09, 2021 09:06 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Superintendent Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad formerly known as Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad established in 1926 offers 4 yr. B. Tech., 3 yr. M.Sc. Tech., 2 yr. M.Sc., 5 yr. Integrated M.Sc. (Tech.)/M. Tech., 5 yr. Dual Degree (B. Tech. & M. Tech./MBA), 2 yr. M.B.A., 2 yr. M. Tech., full time and part time Ph. D. courses/programmes in Engineering and Basic/ Earth/Social/Applied Sciences, Humanities and Management disciplines.
1. The Institute invites application from Indian Nationals for appointment for the following non-teaching post:
2. Name of the post(s): Junior Technical Superintendent (MIS)
3. No. of Vacancies UR: 02
4. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level - 6
5. Educational Qualification and Experience required:
b. Desirable: Experience in Java 0.1, Web Server Maintenance and Deployment.
General Instructions to the candidates
1. In the case of candidates who have served other IITs/NITs/CFTIs etc. for at least three years on a regular post, the maximum age limit may be relaxed by 5 years. (No age relaxation for the employees from private organizations shall be admissible under this clause) Age relaxation as per GoI norms shall also be admissible to the regular employees of Central/State Governments; Ex-Servicemen etc. For regular employees of the Institute, the maximum age limit is 50 years.
2. The closing date for submission of application shall be considered as the cut-off date for age, educational qualification and experience etc.
3. The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the Institute and appointments will be offered accordingly.
(a) The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in the case of candidates serving in Government Departments/ IITs/ NITs/ Central Autonomous Bodies in analogous positions.
(b) Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s)
4. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Selection Process, which may be conducted as per the following scheme:
a. Step I: Written Test: 100 marks
b. Step II: Practical Trade Test : 100 marks (Qualifying nature)
5. The candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualification will be called to appear in the written test. Names of the candidates will be shortlisted for Practical Trade Test (qualifying in nature) on the basis of their performance in the written test. A merit list of candidates who qualify in the trade test will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test.
6. The Committee constituted to conduct the Written Test and Practical Trade Test will decide the minimum qualifying marks for Written & Practical Trade Test in accordance with the number of vacancies and performance of the candidates and its decision shall be final. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Practical Trade Test
7. Recruitment Fee and mode of payment: Recruitment fee Rs. 500/- to be paid through SBI collect link available on the website of the Institute https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=272342 and the payment details are to be filled in the application form.
8. Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/Divyang and Female candidates are exempted from payment of recruitment fee.
1) Applications received after the closing dates and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
2) The applicants should keep visiting the website of the Institute for any information related to the recruitment process.
3) Institute reserves its rights to decide the method of Selection Process depending upon the number of applications/shortlisted candidates.
4) The candidates applying for the post(s) should ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions. If at any stage it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
5) The persons presently employed the Central Government/ State Govt./ Union Territory Administration/ Central or State Autonomous Bodies/ Central or State PSUs are to submit No Objection Certificate (NoC) from their employer for applying against this advertisement. They may submit their application without NoC, but the same shall be treated as Advance Copy and such candidates shall be required to submit NoC. .
Selection Procedure :
1. The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for selection process.
2. Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Desirable qualifications shall also be taken into account for scrutiny of applications.The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Selection Process,The candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualification will be called to appear in the written test
How to Apply :
No. 411002/4/2021-NFR 30 March, 2021
1. Application is required to be submitted online latest by 17th May, 2021 using the Non-Faculty Recruitment module available on the link https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment/User_login
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.