- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Senior Research Expert Recruitment 2021 Notification - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Senior Research Expert Recruitment 2021 Notification - 25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 13, 2021 18:29 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Research Expert Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Research position under DC (Handicrafts), Ministry of Textiles Project, Government of India Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
1. Position: Senior Research Expert
2. Number of Position (s): 2 (Two)
3. Title of The Project: “A Survey Research on Outreach and Effectiveness of Governmental Schemes on Lives of SC / ST Artisans of Jharkhand''
4. Tenure of Project: One year (Position is temporary and co-terminus with the Project which is sanctioned for 1 year (i.e., 12 months).
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): The project personnel have to travel extensively for identifying and collecting data from the SC / ST Artisans of Jharkhand. The data collected has to be tabulated, analyzed and reported. Proficiency with working on computers is a required
6. Essential Qualification: Graduate in any stream with minimum of 55% of marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwD) from AICTE/UGC/AIU recognized University/ Institute.
7. Desirable Qualification: Candidates having experience of 12-24 months. Working experience in the area of research on tribal art will be preferred.
8. Fellowship: 25000/-per month TA/DA will be paid as per IIT (ISM) rules for any travel concerned with the project work.
9. Sanction No and Date: Letter No. K-12012/4/45/2020- 21/R&D/ST dated 21.12.2020
10. IIT (ISM) Project No. MoT(2)/2020-2021/757/MS
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date & Time: 20.01.2021 by 05 PM IST
2. Soft copy of the application should be e-mailed to: Mrinalini@iitism.ac.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.