- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Superintending Engineer Vacancy - Apply Soon
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Superintending Engineer Vacancy - Apply Soon
Last updated: Feb 15, 2021 16:56 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Superintending Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
The Institute invites application from Indian Nationals for appointment for the following non-teaching post:
1. Name of the post(s): Superintending Engineer
2. No of Post: 01
3. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level - 13
4. Educational Qualification and Experience required: Essential:
(a) (i) Masters' degree or equivalent in Engineering (Electrical/Civil Engineering) from a recognized university/Institute with at least 55 % marks in the qualifying degree.
(ii) At least 05 years relevant experience at the level of Sr. Executive Engineer/ Dy. Superintending Engineer/ Campus Engineer in PB-3 and Grade Pay of Rs. 7600 (Pay Level – 12) from CPWD / PWD or similar organized services / semi govt. / PSU / Statutory or autonomous organization / universities / reputed institutes / organizations under central / state govt. OR
i) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the Engineering (Electrical/Civil Engineering) from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55 % marks in the qualifying degree.
ii) At least 7 years’ experience in relevant field at the level of Sr. Executive Engineer/ Dy. Superintending Engineer/ Campus Engineer in PB-3 and Grade pay of Rs. 7600/- (pay Level – 12) from CPWD/PWD or similar organized services/semigovt./PSU/ Statutory or autonomous organization/ universities/ reputed institutes/ organizations under central/state govt.
(b) Experience in handling construction and construction management related software, like computer- aided Design (CAD) etc.
i) Proven Track record of handling large construction projects/works in reputed organization having project value Rs. 300 crores or more.
ii) Experience of working with High Tension lines, electrical maintenance, planning and execution of electrical works or civil engineering, designing and estimation, construction management etc., as relevant to the profession.
iii) Experience in coordinating with multi-disciplinary planning consultants, architects, and Project Management Consultants and construction teams; Liasioning with Statutory Bodies and agencies in large scale projects.
iv) Should have knowledge of CPWD rules/manual.
v) Should have computer literacy and experience of working with computer office applications
vi) Experience in Engineering/ Technical Institute of National Importance like IITs/IISER /IISc/NITs and similar Government Institutions.
General Instructions to the Candidates
1. (a) The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for selection process.
(b) Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process. Desirable qualifications shall also be taken into account for scrutiny of applications.
(c) The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
2. The closing date for submission of application shall be considered as the cut-off date for age, educational qualification and experience etc.
3. The Institute reserves the right to assign/ transfer the selected candidates to any section/department within the Institute and appointments will be offered accordingly.
4. (a) The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in the case of candidates serving in Government Departments/ IITs/ NITs/ Central Autonomous Bodies in analogous positions.
(b) Higher initial basic pay may be given to exceptionally qualified and deserving candidate(s).
5. The candidates appearing in presentation and interview will be paid for the journey by train AC-II Tier by the shortest direct route or Air India (Economy Class) on submission of claim and tickets, Boarding Passes etc.
6. Recruitment Fee and mode of payment: Recruitment fee to be paid through SBI collect link available on the website of the Institute (www.iitism.ac.in) : Rs. 1000/- and the payment details are to be filled in the application form. Note: SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates are exempted from payment of recruitment fee.
7. Legal disputes, if any, regarding the above will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Dhanbad only.
1. Applications received after the closing dates and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
2. The applicants should keep visiting the website of the Institute for any information related to the recruitment process.
3. Institute reserves its rights to decide the method of Selection Process depending upon the number of applications/shortlisted candidates.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Presentation & Interview. The final selection will be on the basis of presentation and interview before the Selection Committee.
How to Apply :
1. Application is required to be submitted online latest by 05th March, 2021 using the Non-Faculty Recruitment module available on the website of the Institute (www.iitism.ac.in).
2. In case of any technical failure in the online application module the applicant must submit duly typed in application in the prescribed proforma (available on the website of the Institute in word/pdf format) and all supporting documents should be scanned to make one PDF file and the same should be sent to the Institute at the email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org so that it is delivered latest by 11:59 pm on 05th March, 2021.
3. Hard Copy of the Application alongwith supporting documents should be retained by the applicants and the same should be submitted at the time of Interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.