- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Senior Research Fellow job openings,get 28,000 salary
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad 2021 job notification just now released. Apply for Senior Research Fellow job openings,get 28,000 salary
Last updated: Apr 10, 2021 18:13 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
1. Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
2. Number of Position (s): One
3. Title of The Project: Analytical modelling of surface waves in fiber-reinforced and micro-polar media
4. Tenure of Project: The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project on September 03, 2021.
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): To study the characteristics of Love waves in functionally graded fiber-reinforced and micro-polar media by using separation of variables method, finite difference method, Green’s function etc.
6. Essential Qualification: M. Sc. with minimum of 60% marks and NET/GATE in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics and Computing from UGC recognized University/Institute and having
minimum 2-3 years research experience.
7. Desirable Qualification: Prior knowledge in this area.
8. Fellowship: The stipend of SRF will be Rs. 28000/- per month up to completion of project. HRA will be provided if candidate stays outside the institute.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with detailed CV and copies of educational certificates, age proof, NET/GATE certificate, experience certificates, category certificate (if applicable) in a single pdf file on or before 12 April 2021 to PI through e-mail.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.