- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Jobs 2021 - Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Jobs 2021 - Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 07, 2021 12:40 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
IIT (ISM) Project No. GHRTC, ONGC & IIT (ISM)/2018-2019/615/PE
1. Position: Research Fellow
2. Number of Position: 1 (One)
3. Title of The Project: Development of low dosage hydrate inhibitors for the prevention of gas hydrate formation in the oil and gas field operations
4. Tenure of Project: One Year
5. Job Description: The Research Fellow shall mainly concentrate on experimental studies, collection of samples and standard data from the fields as well as carrying out some analysis of the samples in different laboratories of IITs and other research institutes.
6. Essential Qualification: First Class M. Tech. [M.E. in Petroleum Engineering/ Chemical Engineering.
7. Desirable Qualification: Candidates having GATE score and exposure of synthesizing polymeric additives and nanoparticles as well as expertise in handling the sophisticated analytical equipments would be preferred.
8. Fellowship: Rs. 30,000/- per month or Rs. 35,000/- per month depending upon decision of selection committee.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email regarding the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee the call for the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TADA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply :
Last Date & Time: 15.01.2021, 5:00 PM
Interested candidates may email their application along with necessary documents to the Principal Investigator of the project in his email id- email@example.com.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.