- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Research Associate Vacancy - 47,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Research Associate Vacancy - 47,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 22, 2021 17:12 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
IIT (ISM) Project No. DST(SERB)(273)/2020-2021/759/AGP
1. Position: Research Associate (RA)
2. Number of Position (s): 01 (One)
3. Title of The Project: Joint Inversion of Gravity and Magnetotelluric Data with variable Density and Conductivity for Enhancement of Subsurface Imaging of the Sedimentary Environments Using Global Optimization Technique
4. Tenure of Project: 36 Months
5. Essential Qualification: PhD in Geophysics/Physics
6. Desirable Qualification: Experience in acquisition, processing and Modelling of gravity and MT data and Programming in Matlab Platform.
7. Fellowship: Rs.47,000.00 plus HRA
8. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): Development of the of state-of-the-art inversion algorithm for MT and gravity data in Matlab platform, Development of the of global optimization for the application of Geophysical data. The candidate is expected to have field knowledge for the data acquisition especially gravity and MT data. Analysis and interpretation of the experimental data is to be carried out in order to understand the underlying geological knowledge.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview
How to Apply :
Last Date And Time: 29.01.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.