- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Research Associate Jobs in Dhanbad: PhD/ M. Tech can Apply for Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Job Openings - 47,000 Salary - Apply Now
Research Associate Jobs in Dhanbad: PhD/ M. Tech can Apply for Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Job Openings - 47,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 24, 2021 15:05 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
1. Post Name: Research Associate (RA)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of The Project: Exascale Computing of Compressible Rayleigh-Taylor Instability with A Novel Non-Overlapping Parallel Algorithm
4. Tenure of Project : 2 Years
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words):
i. Writing, debugging and the execution of a 3D parallel compressible Navier- Stokes Solver for Rayleigh-Taylor instability problem incorporating novel NGC scheme for parallel implementation of the implicit compact schemes to evaluate first derivatives.
ii. The candidate is also expected to collect the data and implement various theories in an innovative way. The candidate is expected to have a knowledge of Enstrophy Transport Equation and its disturbance evolution for compressible flows.
iii. Knowledge of reduced order modeling techniques like Proper Orthogonal Decomposition is desirable.
6. Essential Qualification: PhD/M. Tech with experience in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
7. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of stability/receptivity/transition of fluid flows. Have sound knowledge of high-accuracy computing methodologies for the solution of nonlinear partial differential equation.
8. Fellowship: INR 47,000 p.m. for first 12 months
9. IIT (ISM) Project No.: NSM/2020-2021/781/MECH
10. Order Ref. No. DST/NSM/R&D Exascale/2021/1 7 dated 23.02.2021
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short-listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply :
Last Date & Time: 10 days from the date of advertisement
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.