- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Job Notification 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Job Notification 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 14:05 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under CIL (Coal India Limited) Project Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under the CIL sponsored project:
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Position (s): One (01)
3. Title of The Project: Effect of Blasting on Opencast Mine Dump and Development of Relationship between Blast Induced Vibration and Dump Design
4. Principal Investigator (PI) / Co- Principal Investigator (Co-PI): Dr. Rajib Sarkar, Department of Civil Engg., IIT (ISM) Dhanbad / Dr. Lohitkumar Nainegali, Department of Civil Engg., IIT (ISM) Dhanbad
5. Tenure of Project: The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project which is sanctioned for a period of Two Years.
6. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words):
Collection of overburden (OB) dump samples from five different Indian mines; Study of the existing dumps and evaluation of dynamic characteristics of dump materials through field and laboratory testing; Simulation and assessment of stability of OB dump slopes through discrete element method considering blastinduced vibrations; Relationship development and framing design guidelines. The candidate is also expected to coordinate the project for two year duration, and the candidate can enroll for the Ph.D. programme satisfying the required criteria for Ph.D. admission of IIT(ISM) Dhanbad.
7. Essential Qualification: (i) M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering/ Mining Engineering/Applied Geology OR M.Sc. Degree in Geology With minimum of 1st class on above from a reputed institute. In case, the class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1st class.
8. Desirable Qualification:
(i) Candidate should be qualified GATE/NET examination.
(ii) Good knowledge of Site/Laboratory investigation, Numerical modeling
9. Fellowship: INR 31,000/- per calendar month + HRA (@20%)
10. Sanction No and Date: CMPDI/CIL/R&D/01-73-2021/45 Date:08/02/2021
11. IIT (ISM) Project No. CIL(12)/2020-2021/774/CE
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation for the interview. The interview would be on online mode (google meet / zoom). The date and time along with the online details of the interview would be informed via email to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date & Time: March 20, 2021 and 6:00 PM
2. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to email their CV, mark sheets, certificates, experience certificates in a .zip file to the Principal Investigator (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) / Co-Principal Investigator (Email: email@example.com ) before 6 PM on March 20, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.