- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Jobs 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Jobs 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 22, 2021 16:21 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (one post) in Ministry of Mines, Government of India sponsored research project. The details of the project are as under:
IIT (ISM) Project No. MoM/2020-2021/773/ESE
1. Position Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Position (s) One (01)
3. Title of The Project Recovery of copper from water bodies nearby copper mines using microbial electrochemical systems
4. Tenure of Project The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a period of eighteen (18) months.
5. Job Description The JRF (Project) need to visit Singhbhum copper belt, Jharkhand frequently for sample collection, experimental setup etc. with long time duration for his/her research work.
6. Essential Qualification M.Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology/Environmental Science/Chemistry) OR M. Tech (Environmental Science & Engg.) with first class from a reputed Institute. In case, the class is not specified in the degree then minimum 60% marks of 7.0 CGPA will be considered as 1st class.
7. Desirable Qualification Preferably GATE/NET Qualified. Prior Experience in the field of above mentioned project. Good knowledge of statistical software like SPSS/R/ DATA PLOT/etc.
8. Fellowship 31,000/- per month (p.m)
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail about the interview. The interview would be on online mode (Zoom/Google meet). The time along with online details would be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidate are requested to fill the online application in given format (as per the link provided) and must attached all supporting documents (eg. Self-attested copy of educational qualifications, experience certificates, age proof, caste certificate (if applicable), GATE/NET Certificate (if any), copies of research publications, awards, recommendation letter, detailed CV, recent photograph, etc.)
2. Last Date & Time for online submission of application March 10, 2021 & 5:00 PM. Online Application link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5BOcxiOzzasjTvU1ocwau7Jn7Rp9vaHg8x18K87WA9g0ew/viewform?usp=sf_link
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.