- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Career 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Career 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 20, 2021 18:45 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
JRF position under (WTI, DST) Project Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (Project)
2. Number of Position (s): 01
3. Title of The Project: Development of a low cost technology based on biochar supported green zerovalent iron for arsenic and fluoride removal from water
4. Tenure of Project: 3 years (The post is purely temporary on a contract basis with an initial appointment for a period of one year and is likely to be extended yearly for a period of two more years or until the project duration (whichever is earlier), on periodic performance appraisal)
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): To develop a filter for removal of arsenic and fluoride from drinking water
6. Essential Qualification: M.Tech/M.E. in Environmental Science and Engineering/ Civil/ Chemical Engineering OR M.Sc in Environmental Science/ Chemistry with more than 60% marks or 7/10 CGPA and above.
7. Desirable Qualification: GATE/NET qualified
8. Fellowship: 31,000/- per month for 1st and 2nd year; 35,000/- per month for 3rd year with 16% HRA
9. IIT (ISM) Project No. DST(276)/2020-2021/763/ESE
10. Sanction No and Date: DST/TMD-EWO/WTI/2K19/EWFH/ 2019/249(C) dated 21.12.2020
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview through email. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. The interview will in video conferencing mode.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date & Time: 7 th March, 2021; 5:00 PM
2. Interested candidates are requested to send the application with detailed biodata, educational qualifications, proof of age and GATE/NET certificate to the PI (Sheeja Jagadevan) by email email@example.com.
3. Tentative date of interview: 12th March, 2021 at 10:00 AM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.