- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- iitism.ac.in Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
iitism.ac.in Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 05, 2021 16:04 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (One post) in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Government of India sponsored project. The details are given below:
1. IIT (ISM) Project No.: DST(SERB)(277)/2020-2021/766/ECE
2. Sanction No. CRG/2020/000848
3. Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
4. Number of Position (s): One (01)
5. Title of The Project: Design and Fabrication of Light-weight Flexible Polarization Independent Broadband RF and Microwave Absorber Based on Active/Passive Anisotropic Metamaterial
6. Tenure of Project: The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for a period of Three Year
7. Job Description: Design, development, fabrication, and testing of broadband conformal absorber, FSS, polarizer using active/passive anisotropic metamaterials
8. Essential Qualification:
(i) M.E./M.Tech. Degree in RF & Microwave Engg. / Electronics Engg. / Communication Engineering OR M.Sc. Degree in Electronics/Physics With a minimum of first class on above from a reputed institute. In case, the class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1st class
(ii) Candidate should be qualified GATE/NET examination.
9. Desirable Qualification: Working knowledge of Design and Analysis of RF/Microwave Absorbers using CST Microwave Studio, Ansys HFSS, ADS and MALTLAB. Working experience on Microwave equipments (like Vector Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, etc.) and Absorber measurements will be added as an advantage
10. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 + HRA for the 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 35,000 + HRA for 3rd Year
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview. The interview would be on online mode (google meet/Zoom).
2. The time along with the online details would be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email. Mere possession of the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merits and as per the requirements of the project
How to Apply :
1. Last Date and Time for Online submission of application: March 16, 2021 5.30 PM
2. Online Application link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IGRbOKI4dKNI2SxVsi7MFDlxxaIFDqgCHyodNUk2W9g
3. Interested candidates are requested fill the online application (as per the link provided) and must attach all supporting documents (e.g. self-attested copies of educational qualifications, experience certificate, age proof, valid cast certificate (if applicable), copies of publications, awards, recommendation letter, CV with Photo, GATE/NET certificate, etc.).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.