- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 20, 2021 15:05 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:-
IIT (ISM) Project No: DST(SEED)(270)/2020-2021/755/ESE
1. Position: JRF (Project)
2. Number of Position (s): One (1 No.)
3. Title of The Project: Arid Region Reclamation Technology with respect to Lignite Mining Areas in Kutch, Gujarat
4. Tenure of Project: 3 Years
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words):
a) The Kutch District of Gujarat is arid and requires eco-restoration specially around the Lignite Mining areas around Lakhpat, Umarsar, Panandhro, Mata-no-Madh villages. The soil is infertile. It is essential to determine the composition of the soil for making it suitable for agriculture.
b) The water requires treatment for agricultural use. Suitable plants, crops and grasses need to be identified for agriculture development, creation of pasture land and reclamation of the area.
c) The local people have to be trained for different alternative farming systems (including drone seeding), rain water harvesting, etc that will be helpful for developing sustainable and eco-friendly farming in the arid region. The JRF (Project) need to visit Kutch, Gujarat frequently with long time duration for his/her research work.
6. Essential Qualification: MSc (Botany/Chemistry) with first class; M.Tech (Env. Sc. & Engg.) with first class
7. Desirable Qualification: Preferably GATE/NET Qualified, Project Experience, if any
8. Fellowship: Rs.31,000/- per month (p.m) for 1st and 2nd year. Rs.35,000/- p.m for 3rd year
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date & Time 31st January 2021 & 5:00 PM.
2. Interested candidate are requested to send the application with details of biodata, education qualification, age proof, project work experience and GATE/NET certificate (if any) to Prof. Biswajit Paul by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.