- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT(ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellow jobs in Dhanbad for freshers
IIT(ISM) Dhanbad Junior Research Fellow jobs in Dhanbad for freshers
Last updated: Mar 18, 2021 16:38 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under (Science & Engineering Research Board) Project Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
IIT (ISM) Project No. DST(SERB)(267)/2020- 2021/749/CHEMISTRY
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Position: 01
3. Title of The Project: Prediction of MexB efflux inhibitors: A combined Molecular Dynamics Simulations and Machine Learning Approach
4. Tenure of Project: 36 months
5. Essential Qualification: MSc in Chemistry with 60% (or more) marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA. The candidate must be GATE/NET qualified.
6. Desirable Qualification: Should have working knowledge of computational chemistry software packages (NAMD, GROMACS, Gaussian, Quantum Espresso, etc) and programming will be added advantage.
7. Fellowship: INR 31000.00/pm for two years and INR 35000.00/pm for next1 2 months
8. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words):
(i) Obtain an equilibrated structure of whole efflux pump by all atom classical molecular dynamics simulation
(ii) Determination of the drug uptake pathways of using steered and targeted MD as well as free energy methods
(iii) To calculate descriptors for new generation inhibitors for multidrug transporter using molecular properties the potential inhibitors
(iv) Develop different Machine Learning models for prediction of lead molecules
(v) Validation of machine learning models by determining the inhibitory ability of the sorted molecules by MD method.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview. The interview would be on online mode (google meet/Zoom) on 07-04-2021. The time along with the online details would be sent to the shortlisted candidates by 06-04 -2021 by email. Mere possession of the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merits and as per the requirements of the project.
How to Apply :
Last Date & Time 05-04-2021, 5.00 PM. Interested candidates are requested to send the application with detailed bio-data, educational qualifications, age-proof, and GATE/NET certificate to Prof. Niladri Patra by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.