- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad - 35,000 Salary Apply Now
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad - 35,000 Salary Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 14:22 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
JRF position under (Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST) Project Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
IIT (ISM) Project No.: DST(SERB)(251)/2019- 2020/700/AGL
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow
2. Number of Position(s): One
3. Title of The Project: Metallogenetic Evolution of Gold (+ PGE) Mineralization with implications for crust-mantle processes, invisible gold and role of organic matter linked to mineralization events in parts of Archean Singhbhum orogenic belts
4. Tenure of Project: Three Years
5. Job Description: (in maximum of 100 words) Geological field work, data collection and sample collection from field area (Jharkhand and Odisha), for petrographic studies of ore and host rock assemblages, sample preparation for geochemical studies, interpretation of mineral chemical analysis.
6. PhD Enrolment: The selected candidate may be allowed to enroll for Ph.D. programme as per institute rules.
7. Essential Qualification: Candidates should have first class or equivalent GPA in M.Sc./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Applied Geology/Geology. Candidates applying for the post should also possess valid NET/GATE qualification certificate.
8. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge on geological mapping, ore petrography, geochemical data interpretation, EPMA data processing and geochemical data plotting software
9. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- (consolidated) per month + 16% HRA for first 2-years and Rs. 35,000/- (consolidated) per month +16% HRA for 3rd year for SRF on successful completion of 2 Year as JRF
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply :
Last Date & Time: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send a copy of their CV to the Principal Investigator on or before 24.03.2021 by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.