- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad - 35,000 Salary Apply Now
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad - 35,000 Salary Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 18, 2021 16:30 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
IIT (ISM) Project No.: DST(SERB)(272)/2020- 2021/758/PE
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF/SRF)
2. Number of Position (s): One
3. Tenure of Project: Three Years
4. Title of The Project: Micro scale investigation of miscibility behaviour of CO2 with crude oil for enhanced oil recovery and its geological sequestration potential in the oil fields of Cambay Basin
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): Studies on miscibility behaviour of CO2 with crude oil, Miscible flooding, Enhanced oil recovery by CO2 miscible flooding, Experimental and modeling studies
6. Essential Qualification: M.E./M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering/Chemical Engineering; with more than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/OGPA. M.Tech Final Year students may also apply. Candidate must be GATE qualified.
7. Desirable Qualification: Experience/Knowledge in the relevant fields.
8. Fellowship: Rs.31000/- per month for first two years (from start of the project) and may be extended to one more year with fellowship of Rs. 35000/- per month on satisfactory performance
Selection Procedure :
Eligible and selected candidates will be called for an interview. The interview will in video conferencing mode.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may send hard copy of their applications with attested copies of all degree and experience certificates by speed post and also through Email to Principal Investigator.
2. Last Date & Time 25 th March, 2021, 5.00 pm
3. Tentative Date of Interview 26 th March, 2021, 4.00 pm
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.