- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Junior Research Fellow jobs in Dhanbad for freshers
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Junior Research Fellow jobs in Dhanbad for freshers
Last updated: Mar 18, 2021 09:16 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under National Disaster Mitigation Authority (NDMA) Project Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under the NDMA sponsored project:
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Position (s): One (01)
3. Title of The Project: Development of Earthquake Disaster Risk Index for 60 Indian Cities
4. Tenure of Project: The position is temporary and tenure of the appointment is 18 Months
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words):
The project is aimed to develop GIS based earthquake risk index for the 60 selected Indian cities. The candidate will be responsible for assessment of seismic hazard of the cities and development of microzontaion maps. The candidate is also expected to coordinate the project with MNIT Jaipur and DTU Delhi for the duration of the project, and the candidate can enroll for the Ph.D. programme satisfying the required criteria for Ph.D. admission of IIT(ISM) Dhanbad.
6. Essential Qualification: M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Civil Engineering / Disaster Assessment & Mitigation/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics / Earthquake Engineering/ Applied Geophysics / Structural Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent areas. With minimum of 1st class or above from a reputed institute. In case, the class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1st class.
7. Desirable Qualification: (i) Candidate should be qualified GATE/NET examination. (ii) Good knowledge of GIS software
8. Fellowship: INR 31,000/- per calendar month + HRA (@16%)
9. Sanction No and Date: MoU signed dated 03/12/2020
10. IIT (ISM) Project No. NDMA/2020-2021/782/CE
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation for the interview. The interview would be on online mode (google meet / zoom). The date and time along with the online details of the interview would be informed via email to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to email their CV, mark sheets, certificates, experience certificates in a .zip file to the Principal Investigator (Email: email@example.com) before 6 PM on March 28, 2021.
2. Last Date & Time: March 28, 2021 and 6:00 PM Application Procedure Interested and eligible candidat
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.