- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad: M.E./M.Tech can Apply for Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Job Openings - Apply Now
Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Dhanbad: M.E./M.Tech can Apply for Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Job Openings - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 10, 2021 14:00 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||26/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under CIL (Coal India Limited) Project Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position under the CIL sponsored project:
1. Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. Number of Position (s): One (01)
3. Title of The Project: Design and deployment of Ventilation Fan Wind Power Recovery System as an alternate source of Electrical Energy in Underground Coal Mines
4. Tenure of Project: The position is temporary and co-terminus with the project which is sanctioned for a period of Three Years
5. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words):
i. Frequent visit to the project site at the Mugma colliery area under ECL, Coordination during installation and commissioning, Liaison with the ECL authority. Collection of pre-installation and post-installation data at the site. Theoretical analysis of the wind-flow involving CFD analysis for different condition, simulation with relevant software.
ii. The candidate is also expected to coordinate the whole project during the full tenure. The candidate can enroll for the Ph.D. programme subject to the satisfaction of the required criteria for Ph.D. admission of IIT(ISM) Dhanbad
6. Essential Qualification: (i) M.E./M.Tech. Degree in Mechanical Engineering With minimum of 1st class on above from a reputed institute. In case, the class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 OGPA will be considered as 1st class.
7. Desirable Qualification: (i) Candidate should be qualified GATE/NET examination. (ii) Good knowledge of computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and relevant software like ANSYS FLUENT, COMSOL. Experience on Field-work/process industry
8. Fellowship: INR 31,000/- per calendar month + HRA (@20%)
9. IIT (ISM) Project No. CIL(12)/2020-2021/775/MME
10. Sanction No and Date: CIL/R&D/04/12/2021 Date:08/02/2021
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation for the interview. The interview would be on online mode (google meet / zoom). The date and time along with the online details of the interview would be informed via email to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to email their CV, mark sheets, certificates, experience certificates in a .zip file to the Principal Investigator (Email: email@example.com) before 6 PM on March 26, 2021.
2. Last Date & Time: March 26, 2021 and 6:00 PM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.