- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Executive Director Jobs in Dhanbad at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad - Apply Now
Executive Director Jobs in Dhanbad at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 16, 2021 18:04 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Executive Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,500,000 - Rs. 1,800,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
TexMin is looking for a dynamic Executive Director to assist the Project Director and CEO of the company in implement the TIH objectives in a time bound manner. The details of the post are as under:
1. Position: Executive Director (Technology Development)
2. Number of Position (s) 01
3. Company TexMin Foundation
4. Tenure of Post Initially for a period of 3 years (Renewable based on annual performance)
5. Job Description Executive Director of TexMin will be responsible for the following: Identifying experts and collaborators and facilitating research towards technology development, Putting in appropriate project management systems for various projects, Maintain account of inflows and outflows in various projects. Assisting CEO and residential experts for success of initiatives under TIH. Developing linkages with R&D institutions, industry, technology business
incubators, international institutions, MMU /ministries, other centres of excellence. Working with residential experts and CEO to identify opportunities for domainspecific research, translational research, innovation, entrepreneurship
development and capacity building. Preparing detailed timelines for various activities to be undertaken in various years, Executive Director will report to the CEO of TexMin
6. Essential Qualification: First Class undergraduate Engineering/Technology degree preferably in Mining/CSE/Electronics OR MSc Tech in Applied Geophysics / Applied Geology from a leading engineering institute. Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology from recognized university/institute of repute with good track record (preferably from IITs/similar institutions). At least 8 years of working experience in technology business sectors for technology development, commercialization and implementation.
7. Desirable Profile: Prior experience in translational research work into product developments and deployments preferably in the areas of Industry 4.0 applicable to Exploration and Mining. Good understanding of Industry – Academia ecosystem, A successful senior level innovative executive looking for a change for contributing to the mission of Atmnribhar Bharat. Effective communication, inter-disciplinary skills, Collaboration/Partnership, Organizational Development and Planning. Commanding respect, ability to interact comfortably with eminent and senior academicians, professionals, students, collaborators, and other stakeholders. Should be willing to travel extensively.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Last Date & Time March 31, 2021, 5:00 P.M.
2. Prospective candidates are required to submit a copy of their detailed biodata enclosing copies of the relevant supporting documents regarding age, essential qualification, experience, desirable profile etc. through email firstname.lastname@example.org within the due date. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for the interviews. TA/DA will be given to the candidates, if called for the interview in the campus of IIT (ISM) (2AC train and economy air fare). The candidates are also required to bring the original certificates and supporting documents for verification at the time of interviews
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.