- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Executive Assistant Jobs in Dhanbad at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad - 30,000 Salary Apply Now
Executive Assistant Jobs in Dhanbad at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad - 30,000 Salary Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 16, 2021 15:39 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
TexMin Foundation at IIT (ISM) Dhanbad is looking for an Executive Assistant in the company to handle day-today activities of the company in line with the TIH mandates. The details of the post are as under:
1. Position: Executive Assistant
2. Number of Position(s): 01
3. Tenure of Post: Initially for a period of 3 years (Renewable based on annual performance)
4. Job Description: We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to perform various tasks to support TIH Activities such as project management, accounting, PFMS, online procurement, reporting etc. An effective executive assistant should have the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with computer skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office automation, ERP, e-procurement and PFMS.
a) Maintain procurement process so they remain updated and easily accessible.
b) Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
c) Take minutes of meetings and dictations.
d) Assist in office management and organization procedures.
e) Monitor stocks of office supplies and report when there are shortages.
6. Essential Qualification: Graduate in Commerce/Economics from recognized Institute, and Diploma/PG Diploma in IT/Computer Applications
7. Desirable Experience: Proven experience of at least 10 years as office Assistance or other similar positions, Experience in handling e- procurement and online accounting system including PFMS, Very good knowledge of MS Office, Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
8. Salary: Rs. 30,000/- per month plus 5% increment per year (consolidated)
Selection Procedure :
Method of Recruitment: Online / Offline
How to Apply :
1. Last Date & Time March 31, 2021, 5:00 P.M.
2. E-mail Send your Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Apply to TEXMIN Foundation
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the shortlisted applicants called for the interview/skill tests. Prospective candidates are required to submit a copy of their detailed biodata enclosing copies of the relevant supporting documents regarding age, essential qualification, experience, desirable profile etc. through email email@example.com within the due date.
5. The candidates are also required to bring the original certificates and supporting documents for verification at the time of interviews.
6. The Posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the completion of the tenure of the project however continuation of the person in the project is subjected to his/her satisfactory performance.
7. For further details candidates may contact Mr. Rajen Dasgupta, Innovation Manager, Technology Innovation in Exploration and Mining Foundation, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.