- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2020 - Research Fellow Vacancy - Salary 35,000 - Apply Now
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2020 - Research Fellow Vacancy - Salary 35,000 - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 15, 2020 11:53 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
1. Position: Research Fellow
2. Number of Position(s): 01(One)
3. Title of The Project: Development of nano material reinforced particle gel systems for water and gas shut off in carbonate reservoirs
4. Tenure of Project: One Year
5. Essential Qualification: First Class M. Tech. /M.E. in Petroleum Engineering/ Chemical Engineering.
6. Desirable Qualification: Candidates having GATE score and exposure of synthesizing polymeric additives and nanoparticles as well as expertise in handling the sophisticated analytical equipment's would be preferred.
7. Fellowship: Rs. 30,000/- per month or Rs. 35,000/- per month depending upon decision of selection committee.
8. Job Description: The Research Fellow shall mainly concentrate on experimental studies, collection of samples and standard data from the fields as well as carrying out some analysis of the samples in different laboratories of IITs and other research institutes. The research fellow will be involved in carrying out experimental studies for the evaluation of nanomaterial enhanced particle gel systems for the control of excessive water production.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email regarding the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee the call for the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project. All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
How to Apply :
Last Date & Time: 01.01.2021, 5:00 PM
Interested candidates may email their application along with necessary documents to the Principal Investigator of the project in his email id- email@example.com.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.