- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2020 - Project Assistant Vacancies - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 05, 2020 18:22 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Project Assistant position under (Oil Industry Development Board Sponsored) Project Applications are invited under the sponsored project. The details of the project are as under:
1. Position: Project Assistant
2. Number of Position (s): 01
3. Title of The Project: Foam Assisted Oil-Water Nanoemulsion for Enhanced Oil Recovery: Experimental and Molecular Dynamic Simulation Studies
4. Principal Investigator: Prof. Ajay Mndal, Department of Petroleum Engineering.
5. Tenure of Project: 21 months
6. Job Description (in maximum of 100 words):
i. Overall goal of this project is development of new surfactants/polymers for Enhanced Oil Recovery using molecular dynamics simulations and machine learning methods
ii. Determination of molecular properties by quantum chemical calculations
iii. Evaluation of various thermodynamic parameters (stability, binding-energy, surface tension, viscous force, etc) and surface morpohology using molecular dynamcis simulations
iv. Shorting of molecules using various computation screeing and machine learning methods
7. Essential Qualification: MSc in Chemistry with more than 60% marks or equlivalent CGPA/OGPA. The candidate must be GATE/NET qualified.
8. Desirable Qualification: Should have working knowledge of computational chemistry software packages (NAMD, GROMACS, Gaussian, Quantum Espresso, etc) and programming will be added advantage.
9. Fellowship: INR 35000.00 per month for 21 months(consolidated)
10. IIT (ISM) Project No. OIDB/2020-21/739/PE
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email about the interview. The interview would be on online mode (google meet/Zoom) on 06-01-2021. The time along with the online details would be sent to the shortlisted candidates by 05-01-2021 by email. Mere possession of the minimum qualifications does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their merits and as per the requirements of the project.
How to Apply :
Last Date & Time: 04-01-2021, 5.00 PM. Interested candidates are requested to send the application with detailed bio-data, educational qualifications, age-proof, and GATE/NET certificate to Prof. Niladri Patra by email (email@example.com).
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.