- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2020 - Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancies - 66,150 Salary - Apply Now
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Recruitment 2020 - Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancies - 66,150 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 22, 2020 14:49 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 66,150 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
IIT(ISM) invites application for the post of PDF in the High Performance Computing (HPC) at the Computer Centre specially for functioning of HPC cluster and NVIDIA DGX-1 system. All other terms and conditions for the positions will be applicable to the PDF (HPC).
a. Name of the Post: Post Doctoral Fellow
b. Eligibility Requirements:
1. PhD degree with relevant research background and HPC experience in molecular modelling (chemistry/physics/chemical/materials/bio), Astronomy & Astrophysics, bioinformatics and computational biology, atmospheric/oceanic sciences, GPU Computing, AI/ML/DL, CFD etc. who can help in providing support for such applications running on HPC.
2. Experience in use of HPC resource/ /Cluster management/Job management/, some knowledge of DGX systems, Dockers, Virtual Machines, Container, script writing, and familiarity of Unix/Linux.
3. Maximum age is 30 years (to be relaxed as per Government of India guideline).
4. PhD holders (within 5 years of completion of Ph.D) with at least two papers in Journals of repute (SCI/SCIE or Q1/Q2)
5. PhD holders of IIT (ISM) will be eligible to apply after two years from the date of award of PhD.
c. Role and Responsibilities:
1. Postdoc members will be assigned solely to the HPC/AI/ML/DL group and not to any advisor.
2. Postdoc members will be expected to devote at least 50% of the time (online and physically) in carrying out routine HPC/AI/ML/DL related activities to provide support for users, organise workshops and tutorials.
3. Postdoc members may collaborate with any faculty member of the institute to pursue HPC/AI/Ml/DL based research. However, timeshare in this activity should not be more than 50% of the office time.
d. Amount of Fellowship and other benefits to PDFs will be similar to Institute PDF and is as follows:
1st Year Rs 60000/-
2nd Year Rs. 63000/-
3rd Year Rs. 66150/-
1. PDFs may be allowed to attend Conferences subject to availability of Fund in their contingency grant.Medical benefits: PDF and their legal dependents will be provided free OPD facility and medicine available in the Health Centre. Indoor hospitalization facilities will also be provided in the Health Centre, if necessary. However, reimbursement facility will not be provided to PDFs and their legal dependents.
2. 30 days leave with fellowship will be provided per year. The leave can be availed on a pro rata basis of the fellowship completed.
3. A PDF may be granted maternity/paternity leave for a period as per government policy. Leave up to 6 weeks can also be granted for miscarriage including medical termination of pregnancy, if supported by a proper medical certificate. Such leave can be combined with any other leave due and will not entail any loss of financial assistantship.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Last Date is January 15, 2020
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.