Works Engineer Jobs in Across India: B.E/ B.Tech can Apply for IRCON Job Openings - 36,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 23, 2021 16:21 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Works Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||74 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
The company invites applications for recruitment to the below mentioned post on Contract basis for IRCON's various projects at a fixed all-inclusive salary, as per the eligibility criteria and other details as tabulated below:
1. Post Name: Works Engineer/Civil
ii. Fixed consolidated Pay: Rs. 36,000/- per month.
iii. No of Posts: 60 Posts (UR-27, OBC-16, SC-08, ST-04 & EWS-05)
iv. Essential Qualification: Full Time Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks from recognized University/ Institute approved by UGC/ AICTE
v. Post Qualification Experience (As on 01.03.2021): Minimum one year experience in Civil Construction works
2. Post Name: Works Engineer/S&T
ii. Fixed consolidated Pay: 14 posts (UR-08, OBC-03, SC-01, ST-01 & EWS-01)
iii. No of Posts: 60 Posts (UR-27, OBC-16, SC-08, ST-04 & EWS-05)
iv. Essential Qualification: Full time Graduate degree with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute/ University approved by UGC/AICTE in any of the following specializations: Electrical Engg. Electronics Engg. Electrical & Electronics Engg. Electronics & Communication Engg. Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. Instrumentation & Control Engg. Computer Science
v. Post Qualification Experience (As on 01.03.2021): Minimum One Year Experience in Railway Signaling Works OR OFC Based Communicati on & Networking Systems
3. Vacancies specifically for posting: Ircon Office/ Projects in Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Sikkim, J&K, Maharashtra, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Gujrat, Odisha etc.
4. Medical Standards: Candidates should be in sound health and free from color blindness. No relaxation in health standards will be allowed.
5. Advt. No. C-02/2021
Candidates have to take a printout of finally submitted application and send it to DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd. as per address given in table below accompanied with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:i. Matriculation Certificate (for age proof).
ii. Certificate of Degree and other qualifications as mentioned and as per eligibility conditions. Candidates, who have been awarded CGPA/OGPA/DGPA in place of marks in degree, should submit proof of conversion factor as applicable to percentage as prescribed by the University/Institute.
iii. Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any.
iv. Certificates in proof of experience, clearly indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions. Certificate/proof submitted in support of experience should clearly mention the date of joining & relieving. Offer letter alone will not be considered as proof of experience, the candidate should submit acceptable proof of joining & relieving.
v. Community certificate (SC, ST, OBC & EWS etc.), if applicable. Please note that candidates belonging to OBC category have to submit the latest financial year OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate in Centre Government format to be produced by OBC applying for appointment to posts under Govt. of India.
vi. Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
vii. However, in the event of difficulty in forwarding the application through proper channel/getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of interview that they will produce proper relieving order from their organization, in case selected. Without proper relieving order from the present employer if working in Govt./PSU/autonomous Bodies candidates will not been allowed to join even if selected
1. The above post is specifically for IRCON’s Office/Projects, in India and not for the regular establishment of Ircon. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable further as per the requirements of the company, if the services of the candidates are found to be satisfactory.
2. However, the appointment is co-terminus with the project for which is candidate is selected and will not confer any right to claim absorption in regular establishment of the company or for appointment in other projects of the company
3. The no. of posts indicated above may vary based on further assessment of requirement. The company reserves the right to increase, decrease, cancel, restrict & modify the requirement at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
4. The ex-contract employees of Ircon, whose services were terminated due to closure of projects, can also apply for these posts if they fulfil the required qualifications and experience. A copy of the termination letter should be sent along with the application. Appointment against this advertisement shall be treated as fresh appointment without any linkage to previous employment in IRCON
5. For Medical Coverage, the Medical Health Insurance Policy of Rs Three Lakhs for self with the ceiling of premium of Rs 4000/- per annum shall be taken by the Contract Employees themselves covering Covid-19 and other diseases. The premium amount shall be reimbursed to the contract employees subject to submission of copy of health insurance policy and original receipt of premium paid.
6. Minimum PF as prescribed under the EPF & MP Act 1952 will be deducted from the salary and a matching contribution will be made by IRCON. The accumulations will be paid at the time of cessation of contract.
7. One leave for each calendar month of service can be availed during the contract period. Leave can be carried forward and accumulated but no leave encashment for unavailed leave is allowed during the contract or on resignation or termination of contract. No other type of leave would be admissible.
8. One weekly off and other public holidays when the project office remains closed would be available.
9. Working hours/days and off will be the same as for the Project.
10. TA/DA would also be admissible if deputed on outstation duty.
11. No other perks or benefits would be admissible except the above.
12. All information submitted in the application will be verified with original documents at the time of interview. If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be through written Exam and /or interview of shortlisted candidates
2. Candidates may be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:7 of advertised vacancies (Category Wise) on the basis of length of relevant experience and percentage of marks secured in degree as per Minimum Educational Qualification prescribed.
3. Firstly, the shortlisting would be done on basis of length of experience and then within the same length of experience it would be sorted on the basis of percentage of marks secured in prescribed educational qualification. List of shortlisted candidates shall be published on our web-site.
4. The final posting will be as per the IRCON's requirement and no change in posting at any stage of recruitment will be entertained. The decision of Ircon in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply :
1. Applicants will have to send their printout of applications and with requisite enclosures to reach us by 28-04-2021 as per address given in the table below. The list of shortlisted candidates invited for interview shall be displayed on the website and the interview call letters would be sent by e-mail only. Schedule for sending application is as indicated below:
2. Address for sending applications: DGM/HRM, Ircon International Ltd., C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi - 110017
3. Last Date for submission of online application: 18-04-2021
4. Last Date for receipt of Copy of online submitted application at this Office: 28-04-2021
5. Application should be sent in an envelope super scribed – “Application for the post of < name of post > - Advt. No.-C02/2021.
6. It may be noted that your application for the post would be provisional until you have uploaded all the required documents and done the final submission (system generated e-mail will be received in your registered email id after final submission).
7. The final submission of the application shall be considered final only when mail regarding final submission is being received at your registered e-mail id after final submission) and printed copy of finally submitted application along with clear copy of all the uploaded documents are attached with the above printout is received at the address before the due date of receipt of applications as mentioned above
8. Once applied, the applicants are advised to keep checking the web site as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates
9. All modification/amendment shall be displayed on Ircon official web-site only at www.ircon.org under career@HR. Therefore, candidates are requested to keep checking the web-site for modifications/ amendment, if any.
10. In case of Doubt/ Query/ Clarification, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.